You want pictures?! (See what I'm talking about)
Fine! Here are some pictures I took last night. With my fixed camera.

Actually, when I tried to copy them off, one was "corrupted" (um, that never happened before). I did manage to get these four pics off the camera, though. You only get three. Then I reformatted the memory card. Hopefully THAT doesn't happen again!

So, without further ado, the photo stylings of me, last night, at Rice. I tried to get the GPS going too but one can't hope for too much success in one evening, can one?

(And as for Pablo's comment, what's not "real" about beer can chicken?!?)

Click on the images below for larger versions.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beer can chicken never happened, those pics were staged! We didn't even get to see the person making it in the video!

We want to see more REAL pics more often! Ok.. maybe just _I_ do... :)

I would, however, love to see documentation of Dave "fixing" his old digicam!

posted at 9:26 AM

 
Blogger mark said...

OK, now Dave fixing his camera I would pay to see.

Tonight I'm making crawfish etouffee in honor of Mardi Gras; maybe I'll take pictures of that. MAYBE. Or maybe I'll have D do it. We'll see. If you all behave.

I have to see if we have ingredients for hurricanes (the drink). Hrm.

posted at 9:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's the corrupt photo?

that's what i want to see.

more corruption.

posted at 9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home