Blech!
Every morning I wait to brush my teeth until after I'm done drinking my allotted 2.5 cups of coffee - why bother brushing and THEN drinking the staintastic beverage? Usually, this occurs while I'm at my desk working. It's easy to brush and work, you see..

Anyway, today I was brushing while waiting for a guy to call about a problem we were having with a data import, and sure enough I had a mouth full of toothpaste suds when my phone rang.

It must have looked pretty comical. I have music playing on the computer on the other side of the office from my work desk, a mouth full of toothpaste and spit, and a phone ringing. I got up and started toward the bathroom, then spun around thinking I wouldn't have time to spit and get back to the phone in time, then spun towards the music-playing computer, then went back to my desk and did it.... I swallowed the mouthful of wastewater. Ugh. I can still feel the tingly all the way down to my stomach... Blech.

At least this should clean out what remained of the Szechwan Chicken from last night. I just hope it stays down. My stomach isn't happy. But maybe I'll have bubbly poop. :) There's an image for you all.

Today's moral: DON'T SWALLOW TOOTHPASTE!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yumm.. glad I read THAT one just before lunch! ;)

posted at 12:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you start brushing you teeth?

posted at 5:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be Dana's influence.

posted at 8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home