SO... HUNGRY...
For whatever reason, I am so hungry right now. OK, to be honest, I know the reason. Dana and I had a meeting this morning with a tax guy (we bit the bullet since we have (at least) two separate employers each, a ton of business-related deductions, and two states to contend with for our 2005 taxes), and on our way home we passed by Goode's BBQ. Holy crap, would it suck to work at a BBQ place. I mean, how could you stop eating it?

Damn, I'm hungry. We have decided to have Goode's for lunch. I have a feeling it will be an early one today.

And I'm sure D is going to blog about the taxes thing (she took a picture of me last night commemorating our "first taxes together". God help me. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm..... BEEF

posted at 9:42 AM

 
Blogger Milaarhus said...

oh gosh... you totally made me crave a juicy steak -- thawing one right now for tonight. yummmmmmm...

posted at 4:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home