Blech
Well, Dana's sickness from a couple weeks ago finally had a chance to catch up to me this weekend, but thankfully not until after we got home from the ride (which was awesome - I maintained my 17.1 mph average the second day as well). So, 180 miles this weekend. It was a great time. And once I have a few spare minutes I'll take down the donation link (again, thanks to all who donated!).

Next (organized) ride is in two weeks: 90 miles from Houston to Shiner, TX. That one will be a blast! :)

I'll try to give a more complete accounting of events when it's not 7am and I'm not sick. And at least I was able to fight it off before (and during!) the ride, thank goodness.

In the meantime, look to Pablo, Jed and JK for some good recent posts. And Karen should have her 24 update at some point today...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably gonna have to wait until tomorrow for that 24 post. I had a game last night, and Karen didn't want to watch without me. She's so nice.

posted at 7:35 AM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

There is some nasty shiz going around here at work. 3 people from my group (out of 14) are out sick and another 5 of us feel sick...not good for productivity.

posted at 11:43 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Hope you feel better soon. :)

posted at 6:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I would think that if you were home sick, you would have PLENTY of time to blog! :)

posted at 2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home