Donation city!
Many thanks to everyone who has taken the time to throw down cash for the MS Society. The money is put to very good use.

You know who you are! Thanks!

I'll try to do some moblogging from the road (rest stops only. Safety counts!) so you can all keep track of me while I'm on the ride this weekend. I've spent some time recently getting my GPS ride logs on to Google Maps. There's a very, very large file from my 65-mile training ride that displays on my page here, (may take a while to load with or without a fast connection) but it's still very much a work in progress (there is so much data that Firefox chokes on it and for now I can only confirm that it's working in IE). But hopefully after this weekend I'll be able to get the route from this ride up there for you to take a gander at.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One quirky fix for some of the problems I had on my google maps project was to move all the <script> content in the <body> tag to below the </body> but inside the </html> tag. This was a fix employed to get it to work in IE, but it might be worth trying to get yours to work in Firefox.

Very cool by the way. I especially like how it looks like it documented a wrong turn you may have taken on FM 359 and FM 1887.

posted at 7:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'OH!

Just got back! Too late to donate?

posted at 2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home