Lots and lots... but not yet.
Lots and lots since my last post (I know, a cameraphone pic with no text is hardly an updated).

Readers Digest version:
Friday night: I've already forgotten. Sick Dana, so we probably did nothing at home.
Saturday: 40-mile ride around Houston. Note to self, avoid Northeast Houston.
Sunday: skipped our scheduled ride (tired, sick, etc). Lunch as usual. Dana bought shoes, I got socks. Fas arrives (late). Cubs win.
Monday: Fas and I go watch Astros beat Nationals in extra innings. Boo. Mex-Mex for dinner.
Tuesday: Fas and I decide to put our ride off until Wednesday. Dana gives a presentation (not to us). Cubs game at BW3. Cubs lose embarassingly (Arroyo is good, Reds fans, he's really good). Dinner at BBQ place. I start my new band (Megasuxx).
Wednesday: 40-miler in Chappell Hill, lunch at my and D's regular Sunday joint. More Megasuxx shredding, at the request of my groupies. More BBQ for dinner.
Thursday (today): Sadly, back to work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

After reading how you arrived at the name Megasuxx
>here
, perhaps you could have used Marksuxx? That sounds like a band I'd listen to.

posted at 8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home