Mix it up a little.

I didn't want to just post about donations today (though I've been sitting on another one since about 8am, waiting for the end of the day to post it). So you get this picture of a robot, titled "I think it's watching us". From explodingdog.com, where I find all these entertaining (and very similar in style) works.

I also didn't want to rant today about the White House. So I didn't.

But mentioning both these things I didn't want to do in my blog in a blog post kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? Aah, well. What can one do?

Maybe I'm just jonesing for political satire since The Daily Show and The Colbert Report were on vacation last week. I appreciate that they do hard work, but seriously, it's like they take a week off every month. We should all be so lucky.

And actually, in finding those links for you, I discovered that tonight's Daily Show is a rerun (and a lame one at that - with whacko Sharon Stone as the guest). Double sigh. They better have some pretty good stuff for us next week. PRETTY GOOD, I TELL YOU!

2 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

I saw that Daily Show with Sharon Stone. She is one crazy lady.

I love when Jon Stewart does his Dick Cheney impression. Hilarious!

posted at 7:41 AM

 
Blogger mark said...

Actually, Comedy Central lied to me. Both The Daily Show and The Colbert Report were new last night.

posted at 7:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home