Patent Pending
Holy crap, I just invented the BEST BREAKFAST SANDWICH EVAR. And I will share it here with you.

Yesterday after the Cubs dominated the stupid Cards (the new bleachers look great, guys), I whipped up some homemade pesto so I could make Dana her favorite food ever, my pesto chicken salad (SO GOOD!). And like last time I made it, there was a ton of pesto left over.

So this morning I decided to experiment. Popped an egg on the skillet (egg fry rings came in handy for this - thanks, wedding shower gift giver that I'm too lazy to look up right now), and one of our whole-grain english muffins in the toaster.

When the muffin came out, one side got some light cream cheese (what DOESN'T cream cheese taste good on?), pesto on the other, and plopped the egg in the middle. DELISH! Seriously, it was AWESOME.

I'm going to call the sandwich...

Orchidaceous Egg with Pesto and Cream Cheese

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean the sandwich has awesome balls?

posted at 7:12 AM

 
Blogger Bauer Fitzgerald said...

I have a great name for your sandwich... McHeartAttack
Ruff!

posted at 12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home