Thanks, Anonymous. And, Update.
Ok, a couple things.

1) Thanks to "Anonymous" for the generous donation. Much appreciated!
2) Of course, thanks for all the non-anonymous donations as well. Just as appreciated!
3) WARNING (Hutch, this means you!): if you don't update your blog AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH, you will be pulled from the blogroll. This warning is hidden in the middle of this post because if you're not even READING the blog, you don't deserve a position of honor.
4) Welcome to Bill. Please note his hilarious post on the incompatibilities of grilled cheese and foot-liquid.
5) Scott has a new personal blog, but I'm going to wait and make sure he updates before re-admitting him to the blogroll. He might just turn out to be like Dave, who posted for a week and then gave up.
6) If you really want to, you may call me a blogroll Nazi.
7) I'm sure I had other things to say, but I've totally forgotten them.
8) It's never too late to donate to support me in the MS150. Donations are accepted through the end of May.
9) Welcome back, Pablo.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there like.. a limit on how many ppl you can link to?

or are you just really a jerk deep down inside?

posted at 9:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its good to be back!

Glad that I could still donate - when I get a Real Job(tm) I'll be able to contribute a bit more!

posted at 9:54 AM

 
Blogger mark said...

If "anonymous" is who I think it is, then you have known very well for quite some time that I'm a jerk deep down inside....

posted at 11:24 AM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

What you link to is a reflection of yourself, so if you link to someone who doesn't update, it looks poorly on you.

posted at 5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home