Tuesday donation wrap-up (so far)..

Thanks, Duggan, for helping me reaching my goal! Where's your donation page? (I'll be riding this weekend with Matt Duggan, who is the primary reason I was able to join a team for the ride). I'll pull Duggan when he bonks as a way of thanks.

Also, thanks to JK for her donation. JK gets one week of smartass-free comments on her blog (starting now). Hopefully my thanking her publicly doesn't make her husband mad. And he qualifies for no such deal.

As of now, I just decided I'm no longer going to thank people publicly for donating. Well, I'll thank you, but I'll let you remain anonymous. It's nobody's business whether or not you donated. And it seems like a way to call out people who we all know visit the blog but don't donate (or blog, for that matter).

SO, I will still THANK you, but I won't thank you using your name. Hopefully I haven't put anyone off by doing so to this point.

1 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

After this week, feel free to continue the smartass comments, they amuse me.

posted at 8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home