(Yet another) Blogroll Update!!! (Updated)
Death and birth. I have removed Scott's blog (my own brother!) from the blogroll as he hasn't updated since January. He's a busy boy and has no more time for anyone else, apparently (I kid!).

BUT, we get a worthy (and green!) replacement with the long-awaited addition of Keri's blog, which I believe she was waiting for others to discover via Dave's rantings. Note, as my newest addition, Keri gets exclamation marks and Dave's is removed. This will be standard practice from now on.

And if Hutch ever updates, I might give him and exclamation mark as well!

Here are some embarassing pictures of Keri, and here are some of Hutch. And both of them.

UPDATE
And, the most embarassing picture I could find of Keri:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no time for no one

posted at 1:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home