Love thy PlayStation, love thyself. (See what I'm talking about)
I was looking for JK's He-Man article at Slate but came across this gem I just had to share..
Love thy PlayStation, love thyself. By Reihan Salam and Will Wilkinson: "before you tie the knot, pause for a moment and consider whether a spouse is what you really need. Could it be that you'd be happier if you shacked up with the Sony PlayStation 3?"

JK's He-man article is also worth reading, if only for the link to the old show intro (here included for your amusement)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you pause and consider just over one year ago?! ;)

posted at 10:00 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

OMG! Thank you for the awesome He-Man flashback. I LOVED that show. I really wanted to be She-Ra. How easily entertained we were in the 80's.

posted at 7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home