Original 'Star Wars' films coming to DVD - May 4, 2006 (See what I'm talking about)
George Lucas is an SOB. After he releases THESE, he'll re-release everything (all nine versions) on whichever next-generation format he decides to (eventually) back, Blu-Ray or HD-DVD. But he won't do that until we've all given up and decided that he's NOT going to do it, so we'll all end up buying the regular DVDs, then the next-gen versions.

Of course, nobody has to buy any of them.. But that's what makes him a true SOB.. he knows we will..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. perhaps this is the way I can recover my "Empire Strikes Back" dvd that has mysteriously gone missing...

As far as blu-ray etc. DVD releases - I'm not to worried about it until I can actually afford that hardware that would benefit from such resolution increases... (read: not in the near future!)

posted at 9:02 AM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

I won't be buying any more. I have all 6 on dvd already, so no new releases entice me.

Word verification was: foood, makes me hungry.

posted at 7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home