As promised... (See what I'm talking about)

See pics of our hitch here. Included are pictures of the hitch, where it's mounted on the driver-side (I didn't want to dig under the muffler again to get to the passenger side mounts), with the Cubs hitch cover (which is actually really high quality, to my great surprise), and with the Yakima rack (in various positions).

And Hutch, you big whiner, it took me all of 45 seconds to disconnect the rack from the hitch.

There are also a few pictures of me with a cast. Dana was practicing yesterday and I was her guinea pig. Those pics were actually taken on our way to the hospital so D could cut off the cast, and I moblogged a good pic of me with TWO casts on - more practice at the hospital. Check that puppy out at flickr.

PS: I'm not too worried about our license # being out there on the internets. We should only have it for another couple of weeks.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

26.2??

Good job on the Hitch! Umm... I hope you aren't planning on taking those frames for a ride anywhere! :)

posted at 10:20 AM

 
Blogger mark said...

26.2 = marathon distance. Guess whose sticker that is. (hint: not mine)

Frames.. yeah, someday. When I get the stuck seatposts out of them and build them up. But until then, I was just using them as fodder. On the drive to CO, we'll have my two road bikes, my fixie, and D's road bike on there.

posted at 11:20 AM

 
Blogger Captain Word Sleuth said...

I can't believe you broke both your arms putting a hitch on. Your weak.

You also might think about getting a hair cut.

posted at 3:52 PM

 
Blogger Hutch said...

1) I need a 26.2 sticker on the back of the Jeep.

2) Whining?!?!? I was merely saying putting the rack on and taking it back off every time you use the garage could quickly become annoying, much like me.

3) The CRV looks so sporty now with two different rack systems on it.

4) Definitely do NOT get a haircut. I want to see a full-fledged 'fro when I come snowboardinig this winter. Will you need a bigger helmet though?!?!?

posted at 10:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hutch - you couldn't wait one more minute to post your comment?

Besides - you should be POSTING TO YOUR BLOG rather than commenting on others!

posted at 1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home