dotNetNuke

What you see here is a screencap of the work-in-progress dotnetnuke site. This is after about 3 or 4 hours of work yesterday and a bit of tinkering today. As you can see, I'm already reading a feed from Blogger (this blog), and our netflix feed (on the left). On the right I have the links to external blogs as they exist today as well.

Unfortunately, this is all on my local development machine, and I think it would probably just be easier to re-do it all after an install on our host. But I still want to get more comfortable with the software before launching it outright and making the switch to one of our domains.

Keep your ears peeled, though, for the announcement of a switch, if and when it does eventually come. And you can see a full-size version of the screencap here.

Also - it would be possible for me to add others' blogs to our site as well. Would this interest anyone? Leave a comment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm not sure if I know what you mean by "add it to the site". You mean for those who want to pull out of Blogspot?

posted at 11:02 AM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

I would have no problem with that, as long as you could also do the mobile updates. I can send a text message or picture message to go.blogger.com and it automatically makes a new post for me.

posted at 11:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home