Ghetto office closing soon
That would be my ghetto office, Houston location. Amy and Daniel stopped by last night to pick up their folding table (logistics prevented it from happening today as originally planned) after going out for some beverages at the Ginger Man down the street.

So today, picture: two plastic crates (bottom one blue, top one black), with two IBM laptops stacked on top of one another (bottom one closed, natch), and me sitting in a folding chair hunched over wearing a T-shirt and boxers (TX flag boxers, of course).

I totally just made you picture me in my underpants.

OK, lots of stuff to do before we can leave (like, um, WORK), so I'll try to check in later.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, too bad they didn't invent a computer that you could put on your lap. Wait a minute...

posted at 7:10 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Sorry it didn't work out to keep the table :)

posted at 7:37 AM

 
Blogger mark said...

It's actually quite comfortable! Unfortunately, I've already had to put on my pants, as I had to take out the garbage.

posted at 7:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip out to your new home. So jealous.

And blogger doesn't have a way to verify you are a real person not a spammer? Time to move dotNetNuke up one on the task list.

posted at 9:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! Gotta love the last minute table! :)

Sleep well during your LAST NIGHT IN HOUSTON!!!

Wohoo!!! Bon Voyage!

posted at 10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home