Mailboxes, etc.
I know I had something else to write about other than this, but this is all I can remember right now. You might be blessed with yet another meaningless post in almost no time at all, because I will inevitably remember what I was going to blather on and on about as soon as I publish this post.

I heard back from our new landlord today that our mailing address will indeed be the same as our physical address. Thank the gods. That should simplify things a ton. Time to schedule our mail to be forwarded and get those utilities set up!

Blogger has really been taking a huge dump lately, which only encourages me more to switch to a custom solution hosted at one of our domains. I'm really leaning towards dotNetNuke, as it's open source and totally customizable, and will heighten my geek self-worth index.

And Pablo, we're getting DSL (that is, if I ever hear back about our prequalification).

I plan to rearrange the dining room area today so we have more room for boxes. We'll see if that happens. And maybe I'll take some pictures of the hitch for you. If you're lucky.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I'm impressed with your organization :) If you need some help let me know!

posted at 6:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wondering why I've had so much trouble posting comments! Sheesh...

so let me get this straight...

Mounting a hitch = man cred
dotNetNuke = geek cred

Don't they cancel eachother out or something?! ;)

posted at 12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home