Moving update! (updated)
I just heard from Horatio, our driver. He happens to be in the neighborhood so he's going to stop by and check out the place, see if he'll have any problems getting a truck down our street.

Oh, and he's coming FRIDAY. That means mega-packing tonight. Whee!

Also, he's nearly impossible to understand. My guess is he's from Louisiana, with one of those crazy cajun accents. Bam!

more to come...

Well, he came and went (And lo and behold, I forgot to update). He'll be here on Friday morning from 8am-noon(ish) packing up. Walked through, I knocked off the remaining questions I had, and we're good to go.

The only hurdle I forsee is there being enough room on our street for the truck. It's typically empty around noon, but it fills up with (parked) cars overnight. I just don't know what time in the morning they disappear. I guess I'll have to pay close attention tomorrow morning.

But for now... time to finish up packing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

exciting stuff! ;)

posted at 9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home