Stuff and junk.
Apparently Blogger (or Flickr) didn't like my moblogging last night (run by Astros fans, no doubt), so you missed my pics from the game wherein the Cubs wallopped the Stros. Pretty sweet game. Thanks to Daniel and Amy, of course.

I'm also investigating a way to use my domain names finally. As you might recall, I registered markanddana.com and danaandmark.com among others some time ago before the wedding, but haven't really done anything with them other than put up wedding info (um, that's old info, BTW) and use them as an online repository for images.

So I'm looking into a way to host a blog solution locally on our domains so I can do more cool stuff than is done here. I'd love to have it done by the time we move, but that just is not going to happen, so don't expect it. First I need a copy of Visual Studio 2005, which I should have anyway for work, but for some reason don't.

OK, rambling over. If you want to see my (two) pics from last night, check them out here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.communityserver.org Pics, blogs, forum, and more for free. Easy to run and always cool new add ons. Also, as I'm sure you know you can host a blogger blog on your own domain.

posted at 11:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really dig Wordpress... but you need MySQL and PHP...

I guess it depends on what services your hosting provider has (or do you plan to serve form home?)

My service provider offers all the linux capabilities you could ever need! Their service is fantastic!

As I've told you in the past, there is plenty of room on Digitalnetopia for ya! All you gotta do is redirect your DNS servers!

posted at 3:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home