First day at work...
and this happens.
I like my new office.

Here's a long, boring video of the balloon that landed in my backyard deflating. If I could, I'd speed it up double-time and throw in some background music. I'm thinking, of course, of the Benny Hill music (which I now see has a name, "Yakety Sax") where he runs around chasing the ladies.


I'll have a real post later. Met lots and lots of folks at a couple 4th parties yesterday. Fas would be excited to know I now am acquainted with the owners of Backcountry Provisions, probably the best sandwich place in the world. Booya! (really, more later. But I gotta get some work done here folks).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My parents got me a hot-air balloon ride for my birthday when I was a sophomore at Loyola. I thought it was a pretty lame gift - but the actual ride was incredible!

Ours was near Barrington, I couldn't help but to wonder what the people thought as we glided through their back-yards! Now I know! :)

When do we get pics of the HOUSE!?! ;)

posted at 8:35 AM

 
Blogger mark said...

See the other post where you asked when house pictures are coming. Within a week... maybe. :)

posted at 8:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sandwich shop is wonderful. Gina works there during the summer sometimes and babysits for the owners. I recommened the "Pilgrim". My favorite from there.
FAS

posted at 1:55 PM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

It looks like those people needed help and you just stood there taking pictures. A good Samaritan you are not.

posted at 8:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home