Yes, we're still here...
...we're just REALLY busy unpacking. Holy hell, we have a lot of stuff.

I got the office set up so I can at least work on Tuesday. The kitchen is still coming along, and the living room is mostly put together (if not wholly unpacked). Computers and stereos are set up (natch), and yesterday I spent a LONG time organizing the garage, only to realize I have to redo it later (half of the garage will be Mark's playplace, the other half Dana's parking place). I got the halves wrong. No worries, though, I have to take everything out anyway and borrow our neighbor's power washer to get all the crap off the floor.

What else?

We bought patio furniture (or, as we like to say, "Paddy O'Furniture"). Yes, we really are that clever.

We're also exhausted.

Pictures after some of the boxes are cleared away.

We also played a fun game today that I like to call "Find the blender and tequila". I got the tequila on my first guess (yes, I know I'm not supposed to pack liquids, I was a bad boy), and D looked for the box that said "blender". Cheater.

Like I said, pics later.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Oh, and we had beer brats as the first meal on the grill in Steamboat. They were most excellent. Divine, even.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So tired I can barely function. Main reason beer brats were so awesome = made with Avalanche Ale. But no worries, Hutch, they sell Milwaukee's Beast in the grocery stores here.

posted at 9:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Paddy O'Furniture positioned in a spot where it can see Stevie the TV?

posted at 6:03 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Sounds busy busy busy! All I have to do is clean the study and clear out the closet, which sounds like small potatoes now. You've inspired me to begin :)

posted at 7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home