Four days
I just realized how nice the upcoming weekend is going to be (despite the fact that Hutch will be in town). Since our guest is on his way, I asked for Friday off, and everyone in the world (OK, OK: country) has Monday off for Labor Day, so I'm going to be enjoying a nice four-day weekend. Pretty sweet.

And we're planning to make it a full one. Unfortunately, it has compacted my work week, and I'm already up to my neck in my professional responsibilities. So, while I'll need a long weekend, I'll probably need a nice little vacation FROM the long weekend. Ah, well. As Dana likes to say, "another shitty day in paradise." I suppose it could be worse, like one of the three books I'm reading now: Another bullshit night in suck city.

If anyone cares, I can review it later.

Anyway, just needed a quick break from work before having to gouge my eyes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home