Bottles and other junk.
Click on the image to your right, and it should take you to the Picasaweb album of my bottling day pictures.

First off, let me start by saying that I couldn't have done it without Dana's help (obviously, taking the pictures) - she helped hold things while I did other stuff, and was indispensible in handing me sterile bottle caps and capping the bottles after I did the hard work of letting gravity fill them.

I think you can also see that there was some spillage in some of the pictures. But that turned out to be OK as there was more than enough beer to fill up all the bottles I had prepared. Good thing I sterilized extra caps as well - we had a few problems in that arena too.

Anyway, the guidelines say the beer should be done and drinkable within about 14 days. Of course, I might have to sample some before then. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Cool beans!!

posted at 2:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did what you tried (in the pic) taste?

posted at 3:01 PM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

Awesome! I can't wait to have a beer in a few months! I think it may only take one for me to not be able to feel my teeth. HA!

posted at 7:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home