REALLY quick update

OK, not that I'm busy doing anything but having a glass of wine and listening to music right now, but here's a bullet-list update.
  • Great weekend in Oxford, Detox Sunday and Monday

  • Got in WAY too late on Sunday night (technically, Monday morning). Road closed due to accident leading to 40-mile detour. Almost hit elk as big as our car at 80mph. That is no exaggeration. Then almost hit two deer. Thankfully, each near collision kept me awake long enough to get us home.

  • Great time seeing BJ and JK (and Flanagan). We were totally hungover slugs, however.

  • LEGO Star Wars II, which I bought for our trip, is awesome.

  • There was snow on the mountain when we got home, and the heat has been on the last two days. However, it's supposed to warm up again.

OK, I think that's it for now. I'm feeling lazy.
Quick update for the quick post: that picture was taken Monday morning. Not by me, stolen from the Pilot

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no way, you have to post more than that.

posted at 7:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, you need to write more because I'm in Baltimore at a conference and haven't had a chance to properly debrief Karen following the weekend (double entendre intended).

posted at 11:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will forgive your lack of depth if you can provide some weekend pictures!!

Don't tell me that the camera broke again! :)

posted at 4:08 PM

 
Blogger Hutch said...

Snow on the mountain? Awesome!

Ok, as soon as I recover from this awful cold, I'm posting pix from Miami. And Steamboat too.

posted at 9:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hutch actually posting?! I'll believe it when I see it!

posted at 10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home