www.iamawesome.com

certified-000
Originally uploaded by Dana Fitz.
So, after nearly pulling my hair out for the past two days, I finally found out that I passed my Sports Medicine Boards. My Family Practice colleagues knew their scores 2 days ago, but the American Board of Pediatrics had "a difficult time processing the datafile" into their software. Thank God someone finally got it done, and yea!! Unlike when I took my Pediatrics Boards, I sure didn't walk out of the Sports Med Board feeling comfortable with how I did. Something to do with trying to figure out exercise regimens for 70-somethings post hip replacement. Not so much my area.

But Awesome!! I'm really pumped. And now, officially, I don't have to take another test until I need to recert Peds Boards in another 6 years. Sports Med re-ups in 10 years, so I have some time. Mark and I ran over to the office to let them know--Sheila and Cindy were over there this afternoon, and both of those guys have been asking me if I knew yet, just because they knew I was stressed out about it.

So I'm going to celebrate by drinking beer and doing laundry, since after all, Mark and I are leaving for the 10 year at Miami tomorrow. Yea!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats dana, but always bear in mind the ultimate wisdom found in this motivational poster

posted at 3:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

posted at 4:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEEEHAAWWWW!!!

oh wait, you aren't in TX anymore!!

CONGRATS DANA!! I knew you would get it on your first shot!

posted at 11:39 PM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

Well done. Now that you are all certified, I should start playing soccer again since when I hurt myself, I have a certified doc giving me an over the phone diagnosis. Score.

posted at 7:00 AM

 
Blogger Captain Word Sleuth said...

You are awesome.com.
congrats

posted at 8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home