Company!
Do a google images search on "mother in law", and you'll see why I'm not going to include an image with this little entry.

I'm swamped at work today, so Carol is hanging out. When I'm done for the day I'll probably take her out to Fish Creek Falls so we can stretch our legs and get out of the house a little.

There's a home football game tomorrow we probably won't be going to. The girls are going to head into town (D has tomorrow off) and look around, and I'll be stuck in my cell working. At some point, we're going to have people over for coctails and such, and Sunday night, we're heading out to dinner.

Oh, and Saturday the girls have an appointment at the salon (I believe I've mentioned this in the past), so I'll have some free time to play with my new remote, that got here about a week earlier than I expected. Time to finish that chest, I guess.

Later, faithful readers!

5 Comments:

Blogger B.J. said...

Neither mark.jpg or dana.jpg are showing up.

posted at 12:16 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

I turned them off for you. A big middle finger is supposed to show up whenever you view the page.

Not really. Probably a temporary problem with my private hosting. Seems to be OK now.

posted at 12:42 PM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

I still see no pictures, but I can't see mine picture in the comments either. Blogger blows.

posted at 1:39 PM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

Now I see my picture, but not yours. Need to see the pics in the posts so I can figure out if I actually want to read it...plus if I read it as if Dana wrote it instead of you, it drastically affects the story that is told.

posted at 1:40 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

Yeah, it's our host (where I have those little head pictures), not blogger. I sat on hold for a while but had to hang up when I got another call. If it's not better by tomorrow I'll call them again.

posted at 2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home