FRIDAY THE 13TH

So, I didn't realize until about 11am today that it's Friday the 13th. What's up? Why isn't it a big deal like it used to be? Where are the horror movie marathons? (Admittedly, the original Friday the 13th IS on Bravo tonight, but with commercials?! Come on!).

So, I'm sitting at home, waiting for D to get here from work so I can put some steaks on the grill before we run out of gas, and we'll commence watching Battlestar (seriously, people, it's a legit show. We're not talking Star Trek here, or the original BSG for that matter - it's one of the best shows on TV, check any critic's list), and then Numbers (I won't write it with the "3" replacing the "e", sorry). But we don't have any horror movies in our collection (spare one I'm ashamed to admit I own that is barely worth watching once, let alone multiple times), so I guess we'll have to settle for TV tonight.

I guess this glass of wine has gotten to my head, since I haven't eaten since lunch at 11 today. MAYBE IT'S A FRIDAY THE 13TH CURSE!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched this show for awhile, but for whatever reason I missed a few episodes and then got sidetracked with some other drama: House, 24, etc. I'm such a scifi buff and so liked the original that I might just have to NetFlix the 1st season to catch up. It was a good show. Did you ever watch Farscape? I became obsessed with that show and bought all the season DVDs. Now they are collecting dust. I have to be careful not to fall into that madness again! WooooHaHaaaaa Haaa *cough* *cough*

posted at 9:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on now, what is the horror movie you speak of.

posted at 12:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home