Gross

nosetap
Originally uploaded by Dana Fitz.
So I've now been sick for a good 2 weeks, and not getting any better--sinuses are the worst, waking me up at night no matter what drugs I take because I'm so stuffed up. I always try and make patients wait 2 weeks before giving antibiotics for a sinus infection, and now that I've hit that mark, I think it's time for me to have some, too. Especially with Erik and Karen's wedding next weekend, the last thing I want is to feel like this.

Mark is talking about having Wes come over and do some brewing today (I think it's the IPA he's talking). I still need to get to the hospital to see a kid and meet another in the office. I'm just dragging myself around the house--it's pathetic.

Thanks for joining in my pity party. I'm going to go to work now.

3 Comments:

Blogger B.J. said...

That's no good. You feeling any better now?

posted at 9:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It figures that BJ would assume that you feel better just because he put a comment on your post! ;)

Hope you are better! Being sick sucks!

posted at 1:35 PM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

My words have the power to soothe the soul.

posted at 10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home