more snow! (Updated)

I can't wait until the first real dump, so I can take a picture of two feet of snow on our deck, instead of two inches. Maybe when we get a REALLY big dump, I'll jump OFF our deck. Of course, I would get a video of that for you.

[Update 1] A: Blogger is having a shit today, so this posted five times before I could clean it up.
B: I'm on hold with our personal host again to see WTF is up with our pictures not being available.


[Update 2] Just got off the phone with the hosting company's representatives in India - my server is down, and "technicians are working on it". Whatever. Just a good thing I don't run a company on that site!

5 Comments:

Blogger Hutch said...

Yes! I love snow!

posted at 1:07 PM

 
Blogger Cap said...

Just found out I will be in Denver for league meetings December 1-3. Only free DAY is the Sunday, 12/3.

posted at 3:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice!

posted at 4:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your frosty pumpkins.

posted at 5:35 PM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

Awesome. Not many places can you see snow on pumpkins!

posted at 7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home