MORE snow!

I heard the plow at 4 or 5 this morning. They'll be making lots of money this year if this keeps up.
I think today might be a snowshoe day. D has the day off - we'll have to see if we can get our mitts on some poles somewhere.. And I'll have to dig my winter coat out.

The best news: it's still coming down! I can barely see the mountain across from us, and the ski mountain is totally hidden.

If it REALLY keeps coming down, I'll update, but I expect it to slow down now. That's what the forecast called for anyway.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I love snow and in Cincinnati we definitely don't get enough.

posted at 7:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we're talkin'!

posted at 8:27 AM

 
Blogger Hutch said...

You better go snowshoeing!

posted at 8:33 AM

 
Blogger mark said...

I mean, if we have this much snow down here, imagine how much is up at Rabbit Ears Pass (~3500ft above us)!

I have a feeling we'll be going. We just need to borrow poles from Lisa, I think.

posted at 9:28 AM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

I did see parts of Colorado were getting up to 3"/hour. Ridiculous. Stay warm.

posted at 8:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home