Report

Well, we did make it out snowshoeing yesterday, but the camera crapped out on us on the way up so we don't have any pictures to prove it (trust me, there will be plenty of opportunities). We were out for about an hour and a half and got a pretty decent workout in.

Our new (well, my "new to me") snowshoes are great, and better than the ones we remember using last year when we were here on Dana's interview (we went up to the same trail, for old times' sake). On the way home, we were lamenting just how much we feel we need a hot tub. Time to get in touch with the owner of our place, I guess.

We borrowed gaiters and ski poles from Lisa, who was heading out of town (we got to her just in time!), and we'll be holding on to them for a couple weeks, so expect tales of more trips to come. Of course, Dana's on call this weekend, so I might be taking a solo trip sometime soon.

Also, expect an update later today re: the teaser I left earlier this week about "something about work." Really not a big deal, I just haven't known any details so haven't been able to talk about it - but we have a meeting this morning that should clear up some loose ends, so I'll report after that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so Mark....what about work????

posted at 12:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home