We suck at blogging...
Well, we do lately, anyway. D and I took a surprise trip to Chi-town this weekend to welcome the Bug home from her travels abroad, and had a chance to (briefly) see everyone Sunday for brunch/lunch at Goose Island.

I'll get to more deets later. We had a great time, but were cut short by the necessity of my (ironically) needing to come back to Steamboat to work.

Isn't the office where I'm based in Chicago? Why, yes, it is. But IBM wouldn't pay for a later return ticket for me since there was no "business need". Ah, well. It's good to be home.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes - a good time was had by all! Remember, always knock before entering!

posted at 11:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Pablo maybe if you wore underware this would not be a problem.

I'm sorr that I missed you guys this weekend. Maybe on your next suprise visit:)

posted at 12:28 PM

 
Blogger Cap said...

likewise, I am sorry I missed you guys. Frankly, for as bad as we got drilled in the playoff game, and the injured knee that I managed to leave with...I would probably have been better served staying in and going to the Goose.

Next time I suppose....

posted at 2:11 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

It's tough to organize a bunch of people getting together last-minute on a Sunday morning with the intention of keeping things a surprise. That being said, there were a lot more people there than I would have expected.

Of course, next time I'll just tell people: "20% off at Goose Island!" and they will no doubt come running..

posted at 2:14 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

once again the northerner is excluded...

posted at 8:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home