I suspect...
...that people aren't commenting because they're not finishing reading my posts because I'm so damn verbose lately.

So let this be the first of my new, shorter entries, in which I explicitly beg for comments so that I know I'm not blogging as a form of ego masturbation, but because people actually read these things. I know you come to visit. Drop a line every now and then.

Coming up this week: opening day, Thanksgiving dinner (1), Thanksgiving dinner (2), Thanksgiving dinner (3), and... probably pictures of D and I on opening day. She's out snowshoeing while I'm working today. Awesome. Also, according to the Steamboat ski resort website forecast, there's going to be some snow on Thursday. Yay! Though the weather channel disagrees.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your entire posts if that makes you feel any better. :-)

Sometimes I have nothing to say though.

And I'm very jealous of all the snow.

posted at 11:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always read all your posts. In fact, all your handy work makes me feel like fixing things. While I may not comment, they do inspire. Today (on my day off) I've re-wickered my dining room chairs. They were all unraveled. So $3 for a bottle of wood glue and a couple hours of patience and ta da! My chairs are (somewhat) presentable again! Next up: Painting the kitchen walls where my dog ate (yes ate) off some chunks of paint :)

Don't shorten or slow down on my account. Otherwise my verbose comments will be longer than your posts.

posted at 1:37 PM

 
Blogger Cap said...

I know the feeling re: lack of comments on your blog. For me, it's mostly ego-masturbation at this point. I'm sure Buckeye fans and big sports junkies were checking out the funny jokes and preview post, but the rest of you most likely tuned out last week.

I definitely read every blog that's linked on my page though...and a few more!

posted at 2:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,

I did a "google" search on you a few months ago and found your website! I've been reading ever since and just had to let you know. Looks like you've been quite successful since your Loyola days! Kudos to you!

posted at 2:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.

posted at 3:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't read your posts, but I look at the pictures. Now, when Dana posts, I print it out, grab a glass of sherry, a pipe, my smoking jacket and enjoy. Then I come up with a witty quip that rivals Thoreau or Voltaire and post it as a comment.

posted at 4:24 PM

 
Blogger JK said...

I always read your posts, it keeps me sane during work.

posted at 6:34 AM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

I always read your posts, too. I uwed to do it on my lunch break, but I will have to figure out how to work it into my new schedule! :)

Oh, and Brutus is not at the top of our list of boy names! Thanks for the suggestion, though! :)

posted at 9:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry. hyrule.

posted at 10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home