New feature: something in the right column, finally! (See what I'm talking about)
Obviously, I've found out how to embed a Google Calendar on my site. See the link above for how to do it. I knew if I waited long enough, Google would take care of the tough bit for me.

Thanks, Google!

I tested in IE and Firefox (windows, of course). Any Mac/other problems?

I also noticed that pictures that aren't full-width when viewed in IE don't appear correctly. Oh well. Stupid IE.

Also, for some reason when I view the calendar in Firefox it has the appointment details, but in IE it only lists time as "busy", though I imagine this is due to my being logged in to Google Calendar in Firefox. And it's probably for the best if all the internets don't know when particular people are going to be here.

Comments and suggestions welcome!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks hunky dory in ff & camino, but in safari it doesn't appear at all, too many http requests too the google address.

posted at 4:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

posted at 7:52 PM

 
Blogger JK said...

Beautiful picture of Steamboat!

posted at 11:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, JK notices the only side bar item that didn't change! ;)

Ohh... automatic spell check in comments! Fancy!

posted at 1:24 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

Pablo-

Let me guess, you just dl'd the new version of Firefox? I don't have any new spellcheck, but the new firefox does. I'm still not sure if I like it or not..

posted at 1:38 PM

 
Blogger Captain Word Sleuth said...

I like that the video of the day had Death Cab in it.

posted at 2:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep - Firefox 2.0

ahh... thats bizzare! Here I thought it was blogspot! hehe..

Figures!

posted at 4:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool feature on the google calendar. It recognizes the ip address as being in Mexico and is displaying the thing en espanol.

posted at 1:24 PM

 
Blogger Captain Word Sleuth said...

we just worked in class with the google search api to incorporate into your webpage.

posted at 8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home