Opening (Turkey) Day!

awesome
Originally uploaded by Dana Fitz.
For us anyway---

Mark's working on his second cup of coffee (I'm almost there), and Ron's coming by to pick up the practice phone in about 15 minutes. After that, we're heading out to the mountain! I know the snow isn't great up there, but whatever. Try learning to snowboard in North Dakota. With 17 runs open (even if some of them are really short runs) we'll still have enough to occupy us for a good couple of hours. And besides, I only got out once last year, on Mt. Bachelor over NYE when I was interviewing in Oregon, and the weather just sucked, so riding wasn't the greatest, and the year before that the only time I got out was NYE up in Wisconsin (Apples to Apples anyone?). This will be fun.

I'm looking forward to spending Thanksgiving at Ron and LIsa's as well, as is Mark. We certainly have a lot to be thankful for this year.

I'd start of list of said things, but I need to finish my coffee and get ready! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! We miss you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll too!!

posted at 5:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy T-day!

posted at 8:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home