I heart Samantha Bee

samantha_bee_bio_image
Originally uploaded by Dana Fitz.
She cracks me up EVERY single time she's on. The Daily Show is one of the best shows on tv regardless, and Jon Stewart is my hero. But when it comes to absolute favorites, it's tough to beat Sam Bee. I'm even willing to overlook the fact she's Canadian.

Best segment ever--trucker outrage over not being allowed to pee in bottles and throw them out the windows of their cabs. Tonight she did her best to jazz-up Al-Jazeera English. That's just funny stuff I can only aspire to.

Best dinner ever would be to have Mark (of course), Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Sam Bee, and John Hodgman to all sit down with me. Little piece of heaven, Comedy Central style. Mark, I finally figured out what I want for Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

Google links to the right of this post: Stewart/Colbert '08 Merchandise,
Jon Stewart for President, and two others, one of which was funny (but I have already forgotten). Bedtime for me.

posted at 10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home