NO SNOW!!

cap04_1024x768
Originally uploaded by Dana Fitz.
In Fargo anyway---

I was talking with my mom today, since she was curious how much snow we ended up getting out here. It's awesome to see so much white (official tally is 17 inches, by the way), and I forgot that it wasn't uncommon to not have snow by Christmas in Fargo. Maybe about half the time there is snow on the ground for Santa. Which makes SBS that much cooler because there is SO MUCH SNOW HERE!

Had a colleague majorly piss me off today. No one in my office, thankfully, but man, was I ready to rip this guy's head off. Total ass. It's one thing to not have any professional courtesy, total other to not just have some human courtesy. Big sigh. His Christmas bonus must have blew. But anyway....

Had the annual Christmas dinner with the other docs and spouses in the office yesterday. Had a blast, as always. Mark wore a sweater with a jacket over it. He looked hot.

His parents and sister get here tomorrow, and Scott is coming in on Saturday. I am on call all weekend, and am really hoping for the best. I'd love to get out on the mountain a bit with all these guys here. Should be a great Christmas, and the amount of presents we have under our tree is just ridiculous. And we're doing lobsters on Christmas Eve. Awesome!

Oh, what else. Mark is still sick, but on the upswing. I'm feeling pretty good, other than that baby fever that doesn't seem to go away. Mark is highly entertained right now watching Benny Hill. Dare to dream, ladies.

OK, I have to go do some ironing in preparation for family coming in tomorrow. That's how exciting my life is--I'm blogging about ironing. Jealous?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now it’s turned into baby fever huh? You'll be queasy with swollen ankles and no time!!

posted at 10:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of snow - did the blizzard take out your internet connection or something?!

Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

posted at 10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home