Yea! More Snow!

Snow%20Trees
Originally uploaded by Dana Fitz.
Woke up this morning to a whole lot more snow outside--and it's still really coming down! Too bad I have to work this weekend...

Snowboarding yesterday was awesome--I found this big section of trees and at times was still finding knee-deep powder. It's like floating. I can't remember the last time I was riding on powder.

I'm sure Mark will be out on the mountain tomorrow--I'm working this weekend, so we'll see. I tried riding fakie some more yesterday and I'm pretty rusty--it's nice to try during the week just because there really aren't that many people out there.

Grey's Anatomy last night was OK. George is driving me crazy. But I'll leave the recap to Karen.

I was reading more of Devil in the White City last night before going to bed. For those of you who don't the book, it's all about the construction of the Chicago World's Fair about a hundred years ago and a famous serial killer who was also in Chicago at the time. I dreamed about serial killers. I need a happy book next.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the Serial Killer google adsense links next to this entry! LOL

Can't wait to come out there and experience the powder with you guys! Find the good spots and remember them for me! :)

posted at 2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home