This will look familiar to Fas

So I got an XBox 360 for Christmas, and I've been enjoying it a ton. One of the things I like best about it is the ability to download demos for games (holy cow, is that a nice feature. How did we live without this?). Dana can check out FIFA before making me buy it and realizing she doesn't like it, I can download old arcade games (SmashTV, anyone?) and play with those, it's a great feature.

But one thing I have gotten unexpectedly addicted to is the free game available for download called Hexic. It's basically a puzzle game (think: Tetris), but I'm totally addicted. Quite fun, it is.

Anyway, just wanted to share.

Also, Gears of War is freaking awesome. I can't wait until the day (way off in the future, I'm afraid) we have an HDTV so I can really see the full potential of the system.

In other news, Dana and I will be taking some time to talk to a mortgage guy on Wednesday. We're not about to buy anything, but want to have a clearer picture of where we currently stand and how things look for us in the near future with regard to buying a house. Between that and all the talk of babies recently, one might get confused and think I'm actually growing up. But one should remember that the mortgage and baby talk is an addendum to a post about videogames, and that should clear things up nicely.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...the little seen black diamond. I love watching you play this game even more then you love playing it!
FAS

posted at 7:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out Rainbow 6 Vegas, also really fun.

May be time for you to switch to blockbuster unlimited if you have one close. They now offer a free game rental monthly with membership.

Add me to your friends list: Capitalking J

posted at 7:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. think we can convince Dave to bring his HD LCD to Steamboat with us?!

Screw it - TK and I will just bring it anyway!

posted at 3:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"MARK RULES"
FAS

posted at 10:43 PM

 
Blogger Bauer Fitzgerald said...

I might bust out Amplitude to get that addiction going again...

posted at 12:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home