Awesomeness

So, I just realized (remembered?) today that I have Monday off for President's Day. Totally rad.

This week has been pretty hectic, but I've gotten a lot done. I'm excited for the weekend. Plus, there will probably be a total of 2' of new snow on the mountain by tomorrow morning, so D and I are going to go out riding.

My 3-d Sketchup model is going pretty well. I've got the three bedrooms and one of the bathrooms finished. Hopefully I can finish the top floor this weekend. Unfortunately I didn't get great measurements of the first floor, but it's mostly garage anyway so no real big loss there. Also, found some great video tutorials that will hopefully help me get moving faster.

I worked late last night (got a call at about 10, worked for about an hour and a half) and will be implementing some new code this evening, so I was able to sleep in a little this morning (until the calls started). I'm adjusting pretty well to my new responsibilities, and working harder for it - which is good. In the past, I've always done better when there was more that needed to get done... Stepped up to the challenge, if you will..

Also, D and I keep amazing ourselves with how we're doing money-wise, considering we were paying our "fake mortgage" this month (and will for the next several months, until the real one comes about). So we're probably going to join the gym at the end of the month (when we see what we've got left over) as we both need to get back in shape. I did an ab workout yesterday that was pretty rough..

That's all for now. Have a great weekend, everybody!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

Almost loaded up Sketchup to help me with the re-design of my office! :) Decided against it as it would suck way too much time away.

Looks like we are going to get another 2-3 inches tonight... too bad that doesn't translate to more outdoor fun! D'OH!

posted at 1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home