By the time you read this...

...we'll probably be homeowners. Unless by posting this I've cursed things.. But I think that after the hoops we had to jump through today we've gotten all our stuff sorted out.

We both have the day off of work tomorrow so I'll probably bring the camera along and take some pics of the house without snow on the ground - and also do some documentation of what the house looks like before I get my paws on it.

In our walkthrough today, I realized just how much work I have cut out for me in the next couple weeks. Yikes!

We close at 9am tomorrow (9.5 short hours from now, actually) and I know that if I head to bed and am not completely exhausted, I won't be able to sleep, so I'm making myself stay up.

Exciting!!

Anyway, I'll do my best to update tomorrow.

Yay!

5 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Congrats! How exciting, good luck with all the work and I can't wait to see pictures!

posted at 7:02 AM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Yay! Congrats!! :) I'll be going through the same thing in 14 short days...

posted at 9:29 AM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

Yeah, closing isn't nearly as exciting as you think it is. It is very robotic and structured. This closing for us was nice because the seller's were super nice and telling us about neighbors, etc.

posted at 10:43 AM

 
Blogger Pablo said...

wohoo!! its about time! Can I bring a jackhammer when I come visit?! :)

posted at 12:09 PM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

congrats! I am looking forward to the before and after photos!

posted at 7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home