Post-tacular

This is what pops up when you search for "ninja monkey" on Google Images. Awesome.
This post has nothing to do with Ninja Monkeys, but I thought perhaps the inclusion of one would prevent people (who do no blogging themselves, I might add) from bitching about the recent lack of posts.

Last week was heck on earth at work. Lots and lots of deadlines, lots and lots of documentation to complete (before 4/1), and only three and a half days in which to get it done. I had half of Thursday and all of Friday (and this Monday) off for the purpose of entertaining Dave and Keri [blog link redacted]. We had a good time and drank too much.

Congrats to TK as well! Next time do it in Steamboat, I'm sure the snow was better here! ;)

Anyway, we had a great time with our last ski-season visitors for this year. Our next scheduled visitor is likely to be Pablo sometime in June.

We're planning to head to Chicago for a long Memorial Day weekend (D has a conference there), so we'll be staying downtown for much of that weekend and probably with my parents for the remainder of our time there. We're already planning to see a Fire game, and trying desperately to get tickets to see the Cubs on Memorial Day as well.

I just got distracted by work stuff and so have to go. I'll TRY REALLY HARD to post again this week. Lots going on! We close in 27 days! Maybe it's time for another countdown.

PS: I ordered some toys from eBay last week to help the blogging efforts when it comes time to work on the new house - a cheapo tripod and AC adapter for the trusty old Canon - so I can make time-laps videos of the demolition and construction for your enjoyment.

You're welcome.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

What no link to my blog with my name?! ;)

Yea, this last week has been crazy alright! Looking forward to the visit!

How much did the AC adapter cost you?

posted at 12:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time-Laps Video?!? Awesome Idea!

How about an X-10 Camera on the demolition backhoe / bulldozer?

I can't wait!

- LeeChee

posted at 12:49 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

posted at 3:45 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

So let me try that again this time without the smiley that was cut off half way through the line...

Gotta love the Ninja Monkeys!

Ya know, I still owe you that birthday beer I promised you, but all considering I probably won't see you guys this time when you're in town. Maybe one day...
Have fun anyway!!

posted at 3:47 PM

 
Blogger B.J. said...

Do you have an mls number or something so we can get more info about the new house?

posted at 5:04 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

You inspired me to blog today :)

posted at 11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home