Now featuring... Archives!
So if you look to your right (below the google ads) you'll see that we are once again featuring archives of posts - so now you can see everything, all the way back to my first post ever, in December of 2004. That was a long time ago.

You can also revisit such classic posts as this and this*.

----

Yesterday I went to the house at lunch as planned, and busted out the weed whacker to clean up around the edges. I got dirty with little bits of mangled grass blades all over me.

After work I went back and wired up my first outlets (5!) for the office and what I guess I'll call the "server room/closet" even though there aren't currently plans for any servers.

I really have to get moving on this house. I have a feeling I'm in for a lot of late nights this week.

*posts almost entirely randomly chosen

3 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

any reason you decided to put your archives in order of oldest first? Isn't that going against everything that blogs stand for!? ;)

posted at 1:35 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

Talk to the big G - I haven't played around with organizing it differently yet.

posted at 9:08 AM

 
Blogger Captain Word Sleuth said...

Your original post was shallow and pedantic.

posted at 11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home