Moved in.

So, we're mostly done moving in (still a ton of stuff in the garage, some stuff still in the kitchen at the old place), but don't have much room to live - really the only rooms that one can comfortably spend time in are the guest bedroom (complete with tiny full-size-bed) and the kitchen. And the deck.

As you can see in the album linked above (just click on the picture, natch), my office is currently in the garage. The drywall guys have been pretty good about coming (came in on Saturday, but took Monday off), and three of them were in today for a 1/2 day.

I got the internets working on Sunday (DSL), but for some reason I can't get the *phone* to work. Probably one of the components (DSL filter and phone surge protector) I bought, I guess I just have to futz some more (or return it and get a functioning unit). But I'm a little anxious about futzing as, well, like I said - the internets are working, and I'd hate to risk screwing that up.

Anyway, things are going pretty well. The drywall guys look like they're nearing completion downstairs (with the exception of the laundry room, which they seem to be ignoring), which bodes well for getting my butt in a REAL office eventually.

More updates as they happen. For the remainder of the week, I think we'll just be focusing on getting the rest of our stuff out of the old place, and then cleaning it before the new tenant arrives Sunday.

Later!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

verry nicce! (/Borat)

Congrats on finishing the move! Where is the pic of your garage office?!

posted at 8:23 AM

 
Blogger mark said...

it's up there! (here)

Oh, different album. Ah, well. Still up there.

posted at 11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home