House update
So this weekend (including Friday afternoon and evening) I probably spent about 30 hours painting. I probably have about 5 left until I'm done.

Wes and his nephew came over yesterday (Tuesday) morning to help install the upstairs floors, but the rental place didn't have the right floor nailer - they ordered one and it should be ready for us to pick up this morning. The only problem is that I took a day off work yesterday to install the floor (or at least get a good start), and today have to work. And I haven't heard from Wes yet. I'll be giving him a call in a little bit to see if/when he's planning on heading over. Anyway, the house may or may not be ready for our first guests (Hutch and Mrs. Hutch), due to arrive "sometime" in the afternoon on Friday.

Will update later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pablo said...

Is there something I don't know?! Don't tell me there was another engagement!

posted at 2:16 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

Nah. Just felt like calling her "Mrs. Hutch".

posted at 8:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot to update you visitors calendar! ;)

posted at 7:40 PM

 
Blogger mark said...

It shows on there for me! Oh wait, maybe that's my personal calendar...

posted at 8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home