Updates, snow(!), etc

Disclosure: I grabbed the above image from the blog of a local Realtor.

I was sitting in my office, looking outside at the rain today and thinking that at altitude it probably meant snow - sure enough, there you have it. So: it truly is fall.

I've been meaning to get out and get some pictures of the mountains for a new header pic for the blog - the aspens are starting to turn and everything is starting to look like fall.

Lots of other stuff going on. October baseball is nearly here, and the Cubs magic number is down to 4. The house has been making slow but steady progress, though I've been taking a break from work on it (and we have some company coming in several weeks) so I have a feeling a big push is about to commence again. Plus, it's time to get the nursery ready.

The Bears stink and really need to get rid of Grossman. But at least we have the Cubbies (for now). Dana and I were surprised (and excited) to see pre-game coverage of another Miami OH football game this weekend - they were in Boulder playing the Buffs - but when we got home we realized the game wasn't on. Not a big deal, really - they got their asses handed to them something like 44-0. Oh well.

There is potential other news coming up but I'm holding off on it for now. In the meantime, enjoy thinking of how nice a fall it's going to be. Time for me to buy some wood and fire up our wood stove for the first time!

(I love Autumn)

1 Comments:

Blogger oldblogger said...

Fall in southern Ohio today. Forecasted high of 90 degrees!

posted at 6:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home