Crack for my mouth.
So I pretty much gave up sugary sodas when I was getting ready for my wedding in an effort to keep my weight under control. But since I've been pregnant (and the weight under control thing is not a top priority), especially in the last month or so, I've had the worst cravings for sugary sodas. Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, and good old fashioned Coke. It's been so awesome. Maybe since I can't really drink I feel like I need something that's sorta forbidden. And oh, it just tastes so good....

I'm drinking some Coke now. And I am just so happy....

Oh--and I'm officially term (37 weeks) although Mark said I can't have the baby yet because he wants to "enjoy" Thanksgiving. I think he just doomed us.

Back to my Coke. MMMMMMM.

2 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

I believe I've been misquoted. I'm pretty sure I said I wanted to have a "nice" Thanksgiving. Which is totally different. :)

posted at 12:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For once, Dear, you are right.

posted at 4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home