Breaking my 'blogging from work rule' (See what I'm talking about)
To share this humorous tidbit I just read on wonkette (which I barely ever read, a fact that has made this little find that much more special):
And so it was that yesterday Mike Huckabee decided to let his redneck flag fly by announcing that he doesn’t only kill small animals for fun all the time unlike that poseur Romney, he eats them, too. Yes, in order to pander to the varmint-eaters vote, Huckabee bragged “I figured out you could put grease in a popcorn popper and heat that thing up, and you could cook anything,. So we fried squirrel.” OMG, people, is this what we’re coming to? Who is the biggest redneck Macgyver? And with 10 more months to go? I’m cracking the booze now.

1 Comments:

Blogger B.J. said...

I haven't followed the race too much, but I've already eliminated Huckleberry from consideration for me. Republicans are in serious trouble if he wins the nomination.

posted at 11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home