ALONE!
Not that we don't love our family and friends (we do, we do!) but we have the house to ourselves for the first time right now since December 20th! It's a great relief. We do love having company, but being home alone afterwards is so much easier to appreciate after everyone leaves!

So I took a little time today to play around with some footage from yesterday of Caroline playing with her friend Owen Wither (YouTube butcher job below). I'll post a better quicktime version after I have a chance to create it and put it somewhere you can download for the higher-res experience I know you're all begging for.

Anyway, I'm behind on putting together a DVD for Dana's dad (of Caroline and Christmas and stuff) so I'm going to learn how to use Final Cut Express now to make that happen.

See Caroline's newest video below.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Very cute! the music is perfect, and Caroline is adorable! :) I am sure that's the first time you have heard that, right!?!? ;)

posted at 6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home