Holy carp
(yes, carp).

So, I'm looking at the digital picture frame I got for XMas here at my desk (and realizing how I REALLY need to update pictures on the memory card that feeds it), and realized that Caroline is HUGE compared to how big she used to be. Like, two little baby Carolines could fit in currently-nearly-three-month-old Caroline.

So I'll have to see if we have any pictures from then that have some sort of scale so I can put some comparison pictures up.

AND

I know we suck at blogging lately, but what can I say, little babies take up a whole lot of free time (like, ALL of it). And the new storage we got for the pictures and stuff had to be sent back, so we're waiting on a replacement before we can do any more videos, and knowing that has I think kept us from importing any pictures as well... but we'll get to it.

Maybe this weekend??

-M

1 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Wow, Caroline is 3 months! I need to see pictures!

posted at 12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home